Underfloor heating -Plumber in Brighton
One of the most economical ways to heat your house.
Heat loss calculations have to be worked out first before any estimate can be given.
Prices depend on the type of flooring you have, the height of your ceiling, the insulation you have in the walls, loft etc etc. After measuring and examining the room or rooms, an estimate can be given. Timescale's for the work to be completed are also dependant on the room and will be given with the estimate.
High spec insulation is laid down first, piping next and then new floor on top.
Only downside of underfloor heating is that the floor will be approximately 2 inches closer to your ceiling.
- Emergency 24/7 Brighton heating engineer
- Boiler service
- Gas safe Landlord cirtificate CP12
- Boiler repair
- Convert / Install combination boiler
- Unvented & open vented hot water cylinder issues
- Install underfloor Heating
- Flush / Install radiators
- Install downstairs toilet
- Replace any bathroom utility
- Fix any leak in or outside the house
- Replace or fix any tap
Highly trained partners
Just check out my pet cat, trained to perr-fection...
Practical Plumbing Solutions
Call me: 07876654005
Underfloor Heating Specialist
Gas Safe plumber available